Corrosion and Erosion Resistant
FRP Pipe and Fittings
HPPE A-150 pipe systems offer excellent corrosion and abrasion resistance to a broad range of abrasive fluids from wet FGD scrubbing slurries, to sludge removal and mining slurries.
RPS now has an inventory of HPPE A-150 pipe and fittings available for immediate purchase and delivery. It’s our intention to maintain stock in our Inspection, Distribution, and Service (IDS) Centers in Northeast US, the Gulf Coast, and Atlantic Canada, so you can have the reliability and performance of our pre-engineered pipe and fittings, without the wait. With the help of our proprietary web app, RPS Stock Tracker, our IDS Centers can quickly find inventory that’s closest to your site and can call on multiple RPS facilities to fulfil your order.
Let us know if you would prefer we ship it loose, if we should sub-assemble it before shipment, or if our field services team should bring it along with them to your site.
For more information, please contact one of our Sales Reps, below.
- Resin: INEOS DERAKANE 411™ Bisphenol A Epoxy Vinylester (™ Trademark, INEOS Composites or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries.)
- Glass: ‘ECR’ Glass
- Pressure Rating: 150 psi (10 BAR) – testing per ASTM D2992
- Maximum Test Pressure: 225 psi (15 BAR)
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 180°F (82°C)
- Surfacing Veil: C veil or Polyester (Nexus)
Standard 100 mil corrosion barrier
Complies with ASME NM.2
Complies with ASTM D5421, ASTM D6041
- All pipe, flanges, and fittings have a 100 mil thick erosion / corrosion barrier comprising one layer of veil (chemical barrier) and two layers of chopped strand glass (anti-wicking barrier) in a specially formulated abrasion-resistant resin matrix.
- Manufactured via combination of contact molding and filament winding. Available in sizes 1” – 120” diameter. Refer to our Pipe Fitting and Dimensions Catalog for dimensions.
- Minimum Barcol hardness of 90% of resin manufacturer’s specified value
- External resin coating is pigmented gray and contains paraffin and ultraviolet absorbers to assure proper surface cure and inhibit ultraviolet light degradation.
- Flanges available in either full face FRP or lap joint style. Drilling in accordance with ASME B16.5 Class 150.
- All pipe and fittings manufactured under a formal QA program certified in accordance with Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001:2015.
- The type of pipe support to use for a specific application will depend upon a number of factors, the most important of which are the intended function of the support and the configuration of the available structural steel.
- Pipe and fittings shall be shop or field assembled using either RPS matching tapered adhesive joints for sizes 1” – 12”, or butt joints, available in all sizes.
Wet FGD Slurry Guidelines
This high performance, corrosion and abrasion resistant FRP pipe system will provide excellent long-term service when slurry particle size, velocity and % solids fall within our guidelines. Access the Guidelines here.
AutoCAD Plant 3D Library
Click here to access the RPS AutoCAD Plant 3D Library which is now live and available for download on the AutoDesk website. This includes belled pipe and fittings 1” to 12”, and plain end pipe and fittings 1” to 60” for our A-150, P-150, and H-150 lines. If you need any assistance, please contact us.
If you are interested in the Hexagon/Integraph Smart Plant 3D, Aveva E3D, or other pipe and fitting Library formats, please let us know.
What To Do Next
If you have a question or would like to make a purchase, please contact a Sales Rep, below. If you’d like us to respond to your RFQ, please click on REQUEST QUOTE at the top of the page.