High Temperature Corrosion Resistant FRP Pipe and Fittings
HPPE H-150 pipe systems offer excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of high temperature chemical environments including strong acids, oxidizing agents, and brine solutions.
RPS currently has a limited inventory of HPPE H-150 pipe and fittings available for immediate purchase and delivery. It’s our intention to maintain stock in our Inspection, Distribution, and Service (IDS) Centers in Northeast US, the Gulf Coast, and Atlantic Canada, so you can have the reliability and performance of our pre-engineered pipe and fittings, without the wait. With the help of our proprietary web app, RPS Stock Tracker, our IDS Centers can quickly find inventory that’s closest to your site and can call on multiple RPS facilities to fulfil your order.
Let us know if you would prefer we ship it loose, if we should sub-assemble it before shipment, or if our field services team should bring it along with them to your site.
For more information, please contact one of our Sales Reps, below.
- Resin: INEOS DERAKANE 510N™ (Brominated Epoxy Novolac Vinyl Ester) (™ Trademark, INEOS Composites or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries.)
- Glass: ‘ECR’ Glass
- Standard 100 mil corrosion barrier
- Pressure Rating: 150 psi (10 BAR), testing per ASTM D1599
- Maximum Test Pressure: 225 psi (15 BAR)
- Complies with ASME NM.2, ASTM D5421, ASTM D6041
- Surfacing Veil: C veil
- Temperature Range: -40°F (-40°C) to 200°F (93°C)
H-150 pipe systems offer excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of corrosive environments including
acidic oxidizing environments
- All pipe, flanges, and fittings have a 100 mil thick corrosion barrier made of one layer of veil (chemical barrier) and two layers of chopped strand glass (anti-wicking barrier).
- Manufactured via combination of contact molding and filament winding. Available in sizes 1” – 120” diameter. Refer to our Pipe Fitting and Dimensions Catalog for dimensions.
- Minimum Barcol hardness of 90% of resin manufacturer’s specified value.
- External resin coating containing paraffin and ultraviolet absorbers to assure proper surface cure and inhibit ultraviolet light degradation.
- Flanges available in either full face FRP or lap joint style. Drilling in accordance with ASME B16.5 Class 150.
- All pipe and fittings manufactured under a formal QA program certified in accordance with Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001:2015.
- The type of pipe support to use for a specific application will depend upon a number of factors, the most important of which are the intended function of the support and the configuration of the available structural steel.
- Pipe and fittings are shop or field assembled using either RPS matching tapered adhesive joints for sizes 1” – 12” or butt joints, available in all sizes.
What To Do Next
If you have a question or would like to make a purchase, please contact a Sales Rep, below. If you’d like us to respond to your RFQ, please click on REQUEST QUOTE at the top of this page.