Location: Mobile, AL
For more than fifty years RPS Composites has been supplying engineered composite solutions into industrial facilities that process corrosive and often hazardous fluids. Hundreds of piping, tank, and vessel installations in 45+ countries around the world speak to our experience providing composite solutions for corrosive fluid handling, processing, storage, and infrastructure challenges.
Today we operate manufacturing, inspection, distribution, and service centers near Halifax Nova Scotia, Toronto Ontario, Washington DC, Columbus Ohio, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Salt Lake City Utah, Birmingham Alabama, Mobile Alabama, Baton Rouge Louisiana, and Houston Texas.
Why Join RPS?
- Great place to grow professionally
- Challenging and interesting work in a multinational organization
- Great team, supportive and professional culture
Why Join the RPS IT Team?
- Digitization is a company objective with high priority – IT is well resourced
- Gain experience with the latest technology – Work in various areas in a non-siloed environment
- Participate in value-add projects, not just support work
We’re growing our team and looking for a Cloud Network Associate that will maintain our network systems and will help transition our on-premises resources to cloud services. We are a distributed team across the US and Canada with a serious goal of digitizing our work environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to demonstrate their solid technical skills and to continue to grow professionally.
What You Will Do:
- Administer advanced Microsoft 365 environment
- Evaluate new Microsoft 365 components and develop according to company objectives
- Independently troubleshoot system issues locally and remotely
- Manage permissions and access in various systems
- Provide support and training to system users
- Maintain IT related procedures to ensure consistent use
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and resources as needed
- Perform system audits and review logs
What You Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or alternate related post-secondary education or relevant IT certifications along with experience and exceptional capability
- 5+ years’ experience in IT network support/administration/development
- Strong Cybersecurity principles (best practice, MFA, user education)
- Microsoft 365 administration (Azure AD, MEM/Intune, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive)
- Mobile device management (Android, iOS) & MDM administration
- LAN/WAN/WLAN management
- Network cabling management & basic Telco support
- Configuration and deployment of new workstations and software
- Supporting users locally and remotely with PC, application & peripherals issues with vendor support as needed
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with the tenacity to satisfactorily resolve issues
- Experience writing work instructions/Knowledgebase entries
- End users training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to partner with colleagues at all levels and to collaborate across North America
- Continuous improvement and innovation in daily work; drive to productively challenge existing approaches
- Ability to manage secure, confidential data
- Additional preferred skills
Microsoft Azure Support Ticketing/KB systems
PowerShell scription Datto
SonicOS/NSM Microsoft SQL
Ubiquiti Unifi/UNMS Microsoft SQL based ERP systems
If you are a forward looking, action-oriented team player that works well with cross functional teams and meets the above qualifications, please forward your resume and cover letter directly to HR@rpscomposites.com.
RPS offers an exciting, collaborative work environment within a growing company, a competitive group benefits program and matching retirement savings (401k) program.
Deadline to apply: Until a suitable candidate is found.